This website (hereinafter Website) is operated by the Kasumigaseki Country Club (hereinafter KCC).
All materials including images, portraits, and texts published on the Website are protected by copyright. Unauthorized reproduction, duplication, processing, and use of these materials is strictly prohibited. The materials shall not be adapted or used for transmission to the public for any purpose, without permission.
Protection from any computer viruses that may be contained in data downloaded from the Website is the responsibility of the user. The KCC shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, consequential, or other kind of loss or damage (including loss of profits, damage arising from suspension of business, and loss of programs or data) resulting from the use of the Website. This applies to instances in which the KCC was aware of the risks of such loss or damage.
Users are prohibited from using the Website in any manner that:
- • infringes on or risks infringing on the property or privacy rights of third parties or the KCC;
- • causes or risks causing loss or damage to third parties or the KCC;
- • damages the reputation or trust of third parties or the KCC;
- • uses, provides, or risks using or providing malicious programs such as computer viruses;
- • violates or risks violating public order and morality;
- • is intended for or serves as preparation for marketing activities or profit-making purposes;
- • otherwise violates or risks violating laws, regulations, or ordinances; or
- • otherwise is deemed inappropriate by the KCC.